Saturday, December 1, 2012

Double-E Immune Booster tincture





Well it has been a little over three weeks sense I started my tincture.
This is what it looks like before I strain it.


I have cut up a mesh type of curtain I had into small pieces. I use them in my straining of herbs, yogurt,
and even fruit. You can use a dishtowel to but it stains.


I was able to get a little more than 1 cup of tincture from my herbs. Which is great sense I was sending one bottle over to my mothers. (She gets sick very easily and has a hard time losing it.) So I pulled out my amber bottles with droppers that I had bought from the Bulk herb Store, two years ago. I have already made sure they were washed and sanitized so with my helper back there I started to fill the jars.



Then next comes the labeling. I used just plain address labels. on them I out the name of the tincture and date. Dosages for adults which is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon or 30-60 drops. then On with my own bottle I put the dosages for each of my children. I used Young's rule to find the dose.
Young's Rule- age / 12+ +age.
I also wrote what to use the tincture for and when to use it.
 You should always store your herbs and herbal meds in a dark cool place. my Tincture with Vodka will last years if not used up first.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment